FTX OUTBACK FURY 2.0 4X4 RTR TRAIL CRAWLER – BLACK
The original Fury has been an FTX favourite amongst crawler and trail fans since its release. Performance and value in a great all round package made the Fury the ideal choice for newcomers to the world of R/C trail. Fast foward to the Fury 2.0 a new updated package that takes the Fury crawling experience to new levels.
Features a new revised gearbox design with metal gears features reverse drive design to reduce torque twist by having driveshafts drive in opposite directions.
Improved geometry now features more camber and steering angle for better turning and stability, along with CVA universal front driveshafts.
An Etronix 15kg metal geared servo and horn now take on the heavy steering. 6mm steel links feature increased bend angle for better clearance over rocks and new aluminium axle link mounting point addsstrength.
Improved scale looking front and rear bumpers with tow hooks. Angel eye LED headlights now adorn the front moulded grill which sets off the Fury cab pick up body with moulded roof rack and cage.
With new Fastrax Gator tyres and wheels ready to take on all surfaces, the Fury 2.0 is sure to continue the Fury legacy.
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Hobbywing HW1040 40A Waterproof ESC
- Etronix 15kg metal geared waterproof servo
- 540 brushed 20 Turn motor
- 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery
- USB 500mA Charger
- Ball bearings
- Adjustable C-Type Steel Rail Chassis
- 6mm steel multi-link suspensionLow CG high torque transmission w/steel gears
- Reverse drive design for reduced torque twist
- Metal axle gears
- Front and rear high clearance locked axles
- Telescopic universal driveshaftsteel joint head
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Adjustable battery mount
- Receiver box
- Raised mounted steering servo & Panhard bar
- Increased steering angle and caster
- Front CVA Universal driveshafts
- Scale Beadlock Styled wheels
- High grip Fastrax Gator Tyres
- Factory fitted LED lights
- Moulded scale body accessories
Gear Ratio: 41:1
Tyre Diameter: 120mm
Wheel Diameter: 54mm
Ground Clearance: 80mm