This R/C car recreates the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V as a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit based on our popular TT-02 chassis. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5th generation model took part in global rally races in 1998 and achieved both Maker’s and Driver’s Championships. This car featured a powerful body with bulging fenders, louvers and air intakes on the hood, and rear wing. This kit depicts it as a road car.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Lightweight, durable 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body.
- Separate ABS plastic parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing.
- The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features ease of assembly, superior adaptability and stability.
- 12-spoke silver wheels are paired with tread patterned racing radial tires.
- Comes with stickers and window masking stickers for use in the painting process.
- Includes 540-size motor and ESC.