Tamiya Hot shot 2007 in 1/10th scale has been awaiting re-release from the nostalgic Tamiya radio control range for some time. The eye-catching Hotshot 4WD radio control buggy, which was originally released in the 1980’s and helped popularize the R/C car hobby. The Tamiya Hotshot has a timeless body shape matched with updated improvements to let both old and new R/C car fans enjoy exciting off-road action.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the improved Hotshot off-road buggy.
- Redesigned chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with unique front and rear mono-shocks.
- Diaphragm-type oil dampers provide stable off-road driving performance.
- New propeller shaft features dog bone type linkage to optimize power transmission efficiency.
- Buggy body with large rear wing remains faithful to the original styling.
- Aluminum heat sink helps keep the motor cool and is also an eye-catching chassis highlight.
- Triangular wheel hubs further enhance the buggy’s unique look.
- ESC (TEU-101BK) and Type 540 motor included.