58347 Tamiya Lunchbox Kit Only w/Bearing Kit NO ESC
2 in stock
Another Tamiya classic creation, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
About the Model:
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- Front grill, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Monster tyres feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Includes Type 540 motor
THIS ITEM IS JUST FOR THE LUNCHBOX KIT AND BALLRACE KIT IT DOES NOT COME WITH AN ESC
INCLUDES 24 HOUR COURIER DELIVERY!