McLaren’s super sports car announced at the 2018 Geneva show. Named after the legendary F1 driver Ayrton Senna, it is equipped with a 4-liter V8 twin-turbo engine that delivers 800 horsepower in a lightweight body that uses a lot of carbon fiber. The body has a functional shape that thoroughly pursues cooling and aerodynamics of each part. Although it is a limited production car of 500 units, the McLaren Senna, which attracted attention because it was already sold out at the time of announcement, was modeled with a 1/10 electric RC car. Shaft drive 4WD “TT-02 chassis” which is most suitable as an entry model is adopted for the chassis. The polycarbonate body is painted white and black, the window part is painted with smoke, the wheel arch is cut, and the body catch is drilled.
- This is a 1/10 scale RC car assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The shape of the McLaren Senna is faithfully reproduced in transparent polycarbonate and the wing and wing mirrors are made of black ABS.
- It is based on the TT-02 4WD chassis with cardan drive which offers high adaptability with various types of configurations as well as being easy to build and low maintenance.
- It features the L Urethane bumper (TT-01/TGS) (part number #51226) that helps protect the bodywork from impacts.
- The 10-spoke moulded wheels in Gun Metal colour are matched with radial racing tyres (part number #50419).
- The bodywork requires painting, cutting, attaching components and stickers.