MV12615 Maverick Strada MT 1/10trh Scale Electric Monster Truck RTR
Out of stock
The popular 1/10th scale range of Strada vehicles from Maverick have just been updated with new body designs and more!
The 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor’s power to durable driveshafts and finally to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
The model comes supplied with:
- Low capacity 1800mAh rechargeable battery
- Trickle charger
The Strada range all feature dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs. The powerful MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
New for all the Maverick Strada vehicles are the gold-colored aluminium parts. Motor heatsink, chassis top plate, shock mounts and shock caps for the oil-filled shock absorbers. These all add an extra bit of color and style to the chassis, just to make it look even better than before
Finishing off every Maverick Strada car or truck is a fully detailed, completely painted and stickered body with an all-new design that looks amazing!
Strada MT Off-Road Monster Truck
With 8 oil-filled shocks, 4WD traction and long-travel suspension, the Strada MT is the ultimate truck for blasting through all types of terrain! The large tractor tread tyres and pick-up truck bodyshell provide the monster truck looks while the 4WD drivetrain and strong suspension give you the toughness you expect from a true monster truck!
- Fully assembled 1/10th scale 4WD vehicle
- Complete 7.2v NiMh battery and mains trickle charger
- MTX-243 2.4Ghz 2Ch steerwheel transmitter
- MRX-23 Waterproof Receiver w/ built-in Failsafe
- MS-22 Steering Servo
- MM-22 Brushed Motor
- MSC-30BR-WP Waterproof Speed Controller with 12-turn brushed motor limit
- NEW gold-colored shock tops and upper chassis deck
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- 8 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Aluminum motor heatsink (not included on Strada XB)
- Fully ball bearing supported drivetrain
- Protective gear cover
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells with all-new designs
Required to Operate:
- x4 AA batteries (NOT supplied)
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 320mm
- Height: 190mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Weight: 2.10kg