FTX5585 FTX Outback 2 Treka 4×4 RTR 1/10th Scale Trail Crawler
Out of stock
FTX OUTBACK 2 TREKA 4X4 RTR 1:10 TRAIL CRAWLER
As an affordable, entry level scale crawler the FTX Outback has been hugely popular, introducing lots of new enthusiasts into the world of scale r/c. Moving forward we have updated the chassis with some subtle design changes and updates to further enhance the performance: Outback 2.
New updated front and rear axle housings have been widened increasing the track width by 15mm for an improved handling and reduced wheel scrub. A higher torque and larger 390 size brushed motor now handles the power, while new 4-point nickel-plated suspension and steering links provide more precise articulation and steering. The oil filled shock absorbers have now been moved outboard for more scale realism and handling improvements. A new servo mount from aluminium provides scope for different servo options.
The Treka edition has been updated with chrome dish scale wheels, while the Ranger edition enjoys a new updated body design featuring matt finished wheel arches and front bonnet detail.
All models are Ready-to-Run with 1500mAH NiMh battery and just require AA’s for the transmitter to be ready to crawl. If you missed out on the original Outback, then don’t pass up this opportunity, your outdoor off road experience is waiting.
FTX Outback 2 Trail Truck Features:
- 2.4ghz radio system
- Waterproof 40A 2-in-1 speed control
- Waterproof axle mounted 3kg steering servo
- Brushed RC390 motor
- 7.2v 1500mah NiMH battery & wall charger
- Ball bearings
- Twin rail metal frame chassis
- Multi-link suspension for smooth articulation
- Low CG centre 3-gear high torque transmission
- Front and rear locked axles
- Telescopic universal driveshafts
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Adjustable battery mount
- Alloy links & steering hub for durability
- Supersoft all terrain tyres with memory foam
- Front & rear bumpers w/factory fitted LED lights
- Length: 416mm
- Width: 215mm
- Height: 230mm
- Weight: 1350g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Gear Ratio: 57:1
- Tyre Dia: 105mm
- Wheel Dia: 54mm
- Ground Clearance: 76mm
Please Note: This kit requires 4 x AA batteries for completion.