58691 Tamiya 1998 Ford Escort Custom 4wd TT-02 Kit (No ESC)w/FREE Ballrace Kit+Yeah Racing Aluminium Big Bore Oil Filled Shocks
1 in stock
This R/C model assembly kit recreates a 3-door hatchback Ford Escort Mk.6 with customizations such as blister fenders, front spoiler and rear wing. The powerful form is captured by a polycarbonate body which is based on the efficient shaft-driven 4WD of the TT-02 chassis.
Features a polycarbonate body, which is unpainted for export. Stickers are also included.
Separate parts are included for side mirrors and rear wing. Stickers and masking stickers are also included. The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
- Features a 1.0mm polycarbonate body, and includes clear body Separate parts are included for side mirrors and rear wing.
- Dish-type wheels (previously used on Item 58257, etc.) are moulded in white ABS plastic, and paired with treaded Street tyres.
- Stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job are also included.
- The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customize your chassis
- Torque Tuned Electric Motor
- FREE YEAH RACING ALUMINIUM OIL FILLED SHOCKS
- FREE BALLRACE KIT
- Length: 425mm
- width: 189mm
- height: 145mm.
- Wheelbase: 257mm.