58656 Tamiya Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16EVO Team Zakspeed Debis TT-01E Kit w/ESC+Bearing Kit
Out of stock
The Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO. II, one of the Tamiya DTM clast he Mercedes-Benz 190E in the version “debis” drove in the 90s in the German DTM racing series.
The 1/10 scale TAMIYA model on the TT-01E chassis has a powerful torque-tuned electric motor and four-wheel drive. This combination ensures fast and uncomplicated driving pleasure. The robust and detailed polycarbonate body including decal sheet and the electronic speed controller TBLE-02S are perfect for RC hobbyists.
• Kit, motor speed controller, manual.
• kit model
• Scale 1:10
• TT-01 Type E Chassis
• 4WD four-wheel drive via cardan shaft
• Independent suspension front / rear
• Quadruple struts
• Super detailed polycarbonate body (transparent) with attachments
• Mercedes-Benz star and radiator grille made of chrome-plated plastic
• Rear spoiler and plastic mirror faithfully reproduced
• 6-spoke rims with 26 mm slick tires
• TAMIYA Torque Tuned Motor included
• Electronic speed controller for brushes / brushed and brushless motors, now finally available in the “debis” version of the German team ZAKSPEED. The original car was piloted in the 1991 DTM season by Michael Schumacher.