58656 Tamiya Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16EVO Team Zakspeed Debis TT-01E Kit w/STICK TYPE RADIO COMBO PACKAGE
Out of stock
The Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO. II, one of the Tamiya DTM clast he Mercedes-Benz 190E in the version “debis” drove in the 90s in the German DTM racing series.
The 1/10 scale TAMIYA model on the TT-01E chassis has a powerful torque-tuned electric motor and four-wheel drive. This combination ensures fast and uncomplicated driving pleasure. The robust and detailed polycarbonate body including decal sheet and the electronic speed controller TBLE-02S are perfect for RC hobbyists.
• Kit, motor speed controller, manual.
• kit model
• Scale 1:10
• TT-01 Type E Chassis
• 4WD four-wheel drive via cardan shaft
• Independent suspension front / rear
• Quadruple struts
• Super detailed polycarbonate body (transparent) with attachments
• Mercedes-Benz star and radiator grille made of chrome-plated plastic
• Rear spoiler and plastic mirror faithfully reproduced
• 6-spoke rims with 26 mm slick tires
• TAMIYA Torque Tuned Motor included
• Electronic speed controller for brushes / brushed and brushless motors, now finally available in the “debis” version of the German team ZAKSPEED. The original car was piloted in the 1991 DTM season by Michael Schumacher.
THE COMBO INCLUDES A CARSON OLD SCHOOL REFLEX PRO 3.1 2.4GHZ RADIO SET,TAMIYA ESC,STEERING SERVO,EP 7.2V 2000MAH BATTERY PACK AND A MAINS 2 HOUR PEAK DETECT FAST CHARGER.