58632 Tamiya Team Hahn Racing Man TGS (TT-01E) Kit w/BRUSHLESS ESC/MOTOR COMBO+BALLRACE KIT (Copy)
1 in stock
Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship are truly the heavyweights of motorsport. But size isn’t the only thing that’s extreme about these incredible machines. The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed. In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 187mm, height: 188mm.
- The Team Hahn form is captured by a 3-piece polycarbonate body (2 cab components and body) put together using double-sided tape.
- Separate polycarbonate rear fender and coupler parts, molded plastic side mirrors and 2-piece rear bumper.
- Black molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
- Features molded parts compatible with 5mm taillight LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling and great customizability.
- TT-01 Type-E chassis Hop-Up Options available.
THIS KIT COMES WITH A 60A WATERPFOOF BRUSHLESS ESC/MOTOR COMBO AND A BALLRACE BEARING KIT.