58004 Tamiya XR311 Combat Support Vehicle kit STICK TRANSMITTER DEAL w/BALLRACE KIT INCLUDED
Out of stock
The XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. It was Tamiyas first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the original.
- Scale: 1/12 scale
- Overall length: 405mm
- Overall width: 173mm
- Overall height: 135mm
- Clearance: 15mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (front/rear): 140/144mm
- Chassis material: duralumin 52S
- Steering tie rods: 2 segments of an equal length
- Suspension: front and rear double wishbone
- Caster angle (front/rear): 0 degree Camber angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Toe angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Dampers: none
- Drive system: rear wheel drive
- Diff. gear system: no
- Tire width (front and rear): 29mm Tire diameter (front/rear): 75mm Tread pattern (front and rear): balloon tire
- Compatible with 7.2 volt stick-type battery packs.
- Realistic injection-molded body features cockpit details and a driver figure.
INCLUDED IN THIS COMBO IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET THE MODEL UP AND RUNNING-
CARSON REFLEX PRO 3.1 OLD SCHOOL STICK TRANSMITTER 2.4GHZ RADIO GEAR,STEERING SERVO,EP 7.2V 2000MAH BATTERY PACK,MAINS PEAK DETECT BATTERY CHARGER AS WELL AS A BALLRACE KIT FOR THE MODEL.