47437 Tamiya 1997 Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR 1/10th Scale Kit SURPASS BRUSHLESS COMBO+BEARINGS(TT-01E)
Out of stock
This Tamiya radio control model replica recreates the 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR. The model was originally released as Item 58214 on the TA-03R chassis. This release sees the classic race car body mounted on the proven and beginner friendly TT-01 Type-E chassis! The actual car was powered by a behemoth 6-liter V12 engine. In 1997 it had a highly successful FIA GT Championship season, taking six wins in eleven races on its way to the team (AMG-Mercedes) and driver championships.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
- Separate molded parts recreate wing, spoiler and side mirrors.
- Stickers are included to recreate markings, with window masking stickers to help during the painting process.
- Silver wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customization.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the chassis.
COMES WITH A SURPASS 45A BRUSHLESS ESC AND 3950 MOTOR COMBO AS WELL AS A BEARING KIT.